Tusa is a well-known brand when it comes to recreational diving fins. It has been a forerunner in the production of high-quality products since the early years. Their innovative Tusa SF 22 Solla Fins model has become a favorite among many divers around the globe, and the popularity of this product line has increased drastically over the past few years.
Tusa Solla Open Heel Fins are one of the best scuba diving fins in the market. They are made from a high-quality material called silicone rubber, which is used for making medical devices and food containers. These Fins are designed with a built-in heel strap, which makes them easier to wear and take off.
They have a wide blade that provides more surface area for the water to push against, allowing you to move through the water faster than other types of fins.
The blades on these fins are soft enough for you to fold them in half without damaging them. They also come with an adjustable heel strap that can be tightened or loosened depending on how much pressure you want on your feet while diving.
- More comfortable because of its multi-compound foot pocket
- Maximum propulsion because of its thee channel design
- Designed with 20° angled blade
- Made with Force last technology
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents contribute to the board’s exceptional performance.
- Anatomic Fin Strap
- Patented EZ Strap and buckle system
Tusa SF 22 Solla Scuba Diving Fin Review
This is the review Tusa SF 22 Solla Fins. It is one of the best fin for scuba diving. The fins are made of high-quality material, which makes them durable and long-lasting. They also feature an excellent grip on the foot and come with an adjustable strap to provide more comfort and flexibility.
I have been diving for many years, and I have always used scuba diving fins. I use them on all my dives, even when I am not using a wetsuit. The reason is simple: they are more comfortable than flippers and allow me to swim easily. This is particularly true when you are doing a lot of underwater photography.
The Tusa Solla Fins have a unique design that makes them lightweight and easy to wear. This makes them ideal for beginner divers who need to learn how to use their scuba gear properly before they start diving.
The fins come with a strong blade that provides excellent propulsion while swimming underwater. It also has an adjustable strap which makes it easier for users to adjust the size according to their needs. The fins come in different sizes so you can choose what suits your needs best. You can wear them all day without getting tired or feeling uncomfortable because they are very light in weight as well as comfortable to wear for extended periods of time without causing any kind of discomfort or fatigue in your feet.
They are made of durable engineering-grade rubber and are designed to be used in both fresh and saltwater. With an open heel design, these fins are easy to get on and off, even with thick booties or gloves. The blades are curved to provide more thrust while walking in shallow water. The blade material is molded into the foot pocket so that there are no seams between them. This prevents irritation or chafing during long dives.
The foot pockets have a Velcro closure strap around the instep that keeps the fin securely attached to your foot while scuba diving, snorkeling, or free diving in open waters (or lakes). With adjustable straps on both sides of each fin for left or right foot use, these fins fit most divers well regardless of their shoe size or shape.
The fins are made out of rubber, which makes them very comfortable to wear for long periods of time without causing blisters or other issues like some other brands do when worn all day long on your feet!
Another reason why these fins are so popular among divers is that they are lightweight compared to other brands! This means that they won’t add too much weight to your gear bag when traveling with them everywhere!
The durability of Tusa SF 22 Solla Fins
Tusa SF-22 Solla Open Heel Scuba Diving Fins are made with a very durable and long-lasting material. The fins are made to last for many years of use. The fin blade is made from a composite material that is very strong and durable. This material will not break, crack or wear out quickly. The foot pocket is made from a soft rubber material that feels comfortable when you wear them on your feet. This rubber will not tear easily like some other materials do after extended use in the water. The straps on the fin are made of reinforced nylon which makes them very durable and long-lasting as well.
Tusa Fin Sizes
Tusa Solla Fins come in the following four sizes:
- The best thing about these fins is that they are comfortable and easy to wear. You can wear them all day without any problems because the sole is soft and flexible enough to allow you to walk on land comfortably.
- The Tusa SF-22 Solla Open Heel Scuba Diving Fins are easy to put on or take off as they feature an open-heel design. This means that you can easily slide your foot inside the fin without having to worry about getting stuck or struggling with the fit.
- Another great thing about these fins is that they are easy to use for beginners who are just starting out with scuba diving. You don’t have to worry about getting tangled up in your fin straps or anything like that – just slip them on, dive in, and enjoy yourself!
Cons & Drawbacks
- The fin is bulky and heavy. It can be difficult to carry around when it is not being used.
- The foot pocket of the fins is designed differently than most other fins. This means that they may not fit well on your feet, especially if you have wide feet or flat feet.
- The fin has a strap that runs from the top heel of the fin to the front ankle area of the fin (like an ankle cuff). This design allows for a more secure fit in comparison to other scuba diving fins, but it also makes it difficult to get into and out of the water with these fins on your feet. You can also check our review of Arena Powerfin Pro fins.
Specs of Tusa SF 22 Solla Fins
|26.5 x 8.5 x 4.5 in
|1.5 Kgs to 2.5 Kgs
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|7.99 x 14.02 x 10 inches
|Tusa SF-22 fins come with 3 year warranty,
but mostly they stay longer for decades
|Black, Rose Pink, Hot Pink,
Ocean green, Cobalt blue,
Light blue/white, Fishtail blue,
Flash yellow, Metallic Dark Red
|Number of Items
|Tabata USA, Inc.
|Scuba Diving Fins
|X-Small, Small, Medium, Large
Conclusion: Our Verdict
The Tusa SF 22 Solla Open Heel Scuba Diving Fins deliver superior propulsion for divers, both beginner and advanced. These fins offer versatility in how they can be used by different users and are exceptional in terms of performance, durability and fit. The diving fins offer a great all-around experience with reliable traction on the sea floor and thrills to last you through your diving session. Make sure you check out these fins when you’re next out shopping for some new gear!