Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be able to breathe underwater? To swim freely and effortlessly with the fishes and explore the depths of our ocean? The Oceanic Shadow Mask is a revolutionary new product that allows you to do just that!
When you wear this mask, you will be able to see what lies beneath the surface of your own mind. The mask is the part of ourselves that we hide from others, but which holds all of our deepest fears and desires. It is represented by the four different colours because it is always there, even when we cannot see it. It is there for us to examine when we are ready to face our fears and desires.
Oceanic Shadow Mask Review
As an avid scuba diver, I have tried many different brands of masks and always seemed to be disappointed in the quality of the materials and the fit. One day, my dive instructor suggested that I try Oceanic Shadow Scuba Diving Masks. After using it for sometime, I can honestly say that this is one of the best mask I have ever used!
I was first attracted to this mask because of its unique design. The bidy is made from silicone instead of plastic and is very flexible. This makes it much more comfortable than other masks that I have used. The silicone also makes it easier for me to adjust my mask when it gets wet or sandy (which happens a lot when diving).
Another thing that sets this mask apart from others is its low volume design. This means that your face will not get as fogged up while wearing this mask because there is less water inside the lens area (this also helps with comfort).
The last thing that makes this mask great is its wide viewing area which allows you to see more underwater while scuba diving or snorkeling!
Oceanic Shadow Scuba Diving Mask has the following features:
- Neoprene strap
- Frameless Mask
- Low Volume
- Approved by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)
- Soft construction
- Liquid silicon skirt
The mask is designed to fit any face shape, so it did not matter if I had an oval or round face; it still fit perfectly! The silicone skirt hugged my face like a second skin, giving me a secure seal that prevented any water from entering my mask. It provides comfort and safety for even the most sensitive skin. It has a built-in sun protection factor, so you can dive in sunny waters without having to worry about getting burned on your face and neck.
When you put this mask on, it feels like it is hugging your face in all the right places. The strap is adjustable, so no matter how much or little hair you have on your head, you will be able to adjust this strap to fit perfectly around your head. It also has an extra-long nose piece that helps keep water from getting into your eyes when you are underwater.
The Oceanic Dive Mask is designed to be comfortable, durable, and easy to use, while also offering an unparalleled field of vision. This is a mask that can be used in any situation where you might want to go underwater. It is also comfortable enough to wear for extended periods of time, which makes it an ideal choice for those who want to spend their free time scuba diving or snorkeling.
Oceanic Shadow Mask Viewing Angle
The Mask is a high-quality scuba mask that offers a wide field of vision and excellent fit. The silicone skirt provides a comfortable seal, while the tempered glass lens allows you to see clearly underwater.
You can also read our review about Atomic Aquatics Frameless Mask.
This mask is available in the following colors:
- Sea Blue
How to Use Oceanic Shadow Mask Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Mask
It is a diving mask that allows you to stay underwater for hours at a time. It is a great tool for divers who want to explore the ocean for extended periods of time.
Here are some tips on how to use the Oceanic Scuba Mask:
- Make sure that your hair is pulled back and away from your face before putting on the mask.
- Put the mask on your head and tighten the straps so that it is snug but not too tight.
- Put the snorkel in your mouth and bite down on the mouthpiece.
- Take a deep breath in through your nose and then exhale through your mouth to clear the airway.
- When you are ready to dive, take a deep breath in and then exhale as you descend into the water.
- Once you are underwater, breathe normally through your mouth and nose.
- If you need to surface, simply take a deep breath in and then exhale as you ascend to the surface.
The price of this Oceanic Shadow mask is around $90
- It has a sleek design that makes it look like you are wearing an actual face.
- The lens is designed to be distortion-free and crystal clear, so you can enjoy your underwater view without any interference from the mask itself.
- It has a wide field of vision, which means you will see more of what is going on around you while diving.
- The strap is adjustable and easy to adjust, you can make it tighter or looser depending on how much pressure you want on your face during diving.
- The mask is made from a single piece of silicone, which means that you will have to replace it if it gets damaged. This can be difficult if you are in the middle of a dive.
- The mask does not come with any accessories, so you will need to purchase and attach a snorkel yourself before you can use it.
- It does not have a purge valve. This means that if water does get into the mask, you will have to remove it in order to clear the water out.
Specs of Oceanic Shadow Mask
|Package L x W x H||8.43 x 4.84 x 4.45|
|Package Weight||360 grams|
|Color||Yellow, White, |
Sea Blue & Pink
|Users||All adults & Kids|
|Part Number||Shadow Special edition|
|Available Sizes||Mini, Standard|
Conclusion: Our Final Verdict
After testing the Oceanic Shadow Scuba Diving Mask, we were impressed with the product’s versatility and durability. The mask is comfortable to wear, and it has a wide field of vision that makes it easy to see what you are snorkeling over. The mask also comes with a cleaning cloth, which is useful for cleaning out any sand particles that get stuck in the mask during use.
I would recommend this product to anyone who is a new or experienced diver because it is well made and can withstand the pressure in deep water.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Is the strap of the Oceanic Scuba Mask Adjustable?
Yes, the strap of the Oceanic shadow scuba diving mask is adjustable
What is the manufacturing of this shadow mask?
The oceanic shadow mask is made in Taiwan
In how many colors this mask is available?
It is available in white, yellow, sea blue and pink color.
What is the warranty of the shadow mask?
The warranty of the oceanic shadow mask is 1 year.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.